LHS manages the Littlebourne allotment site on behalf of the Parish Council. The site comprises approximately 90 plots of various sizes, to suit tenants’ requirements.
Residents of the Four Villages Community are welcome to apply for a tenancy.
New applications may be made at any time of the year. Depending on availability, you may be placed on a waiting list. Please email your application to email@example.com or telephone Colin on 01227 720487, with contact details and an outline of your requirements. Once a tenant takes up a plot rental they automatically become a member of LHS.
The current rentals are as follows;
Small plot £26 per annum,
Medium plot £34 per annum,
Large plot £42 per annum;
with an additionnal deposit of between £30 and £60 returnable at the end of a tenancy (subject to conditions).
1. Water conservation measures must be adhered to.
2. Please treat the allotment toilet with respect.
3. Please note the allotments are not a playground or a children’s party venue and should not be used as such.
4. COCKERELS are forbidden on the allotment site. Any poultry keepers who have them should remove them as soon as practical.
5. The use of CARPET for weed suppression or soil warming is BANNED. Instead, use MYPEX or a similar water-permeable membrane. Black polythene sheeting may be used for short periods only. Neither material should be used for long periods to avoid grow-through of perennial weeds and couch grass, making removal laborious.
6. Please check out the notice board at either entrance for other important announcements.
LHS Committee members:
Alan Jones (Chairman)
Colin Higenbottam (Treasurer)
To enquire about booking Littlebourne WMH please contact Cate Reid firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07508 297349 or 01227 721831
Please try and call within office hours
Follow us on Twitter